- Specializing in Residential Sales
- Extensive experience in real estate remodels and renovations
- BS degree from California State University, Sacramento
- Two Master’s Degrees from the University of California, Davis
- Counseling/teaching at-risk youth, Santa Cruz County Office of Education, 20 years
- Agent, Century 21 and Sotheby’s, 22 years
Larry was born in Sacramento, California and raised there and Lake Tahoe. Upon graduating from CSUS, started counseling at-risk youth. After relocating to Santa Cruz, California, continued working with at-risk youth and started his real estate career. From his early career of working with at-risk youth, he developed the ability to work with a diverse and challenging clientele. He honed the skills of building strong, professional relationships, expert communication, team-building strategies and the art of win-win negotiations and has applied these skills each day in his twenty year career. Larry is an avid golfer and swimmer and is a former board member of Second Harvest Food Bank.
Larry and his wife Myra live and are members of Marrakesh Country Club in Palm Desert and are actively involved in their community. Join Larry for an extremely positive real estate experience.