- Specializing in Luxury Residential Sales and Leasing in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach
- BA degree from Stanford University
- Manhattan Beach Resident for 5 years
- Served as Sales Manager for The Mark Company, the San Francisco-based leader in luxury real estate sales and marketing consulting
Jaimi has 15 years of luxury real estate experience and brings a wealth of sell-side and buy-side expertise to her clients as she helps them navigate the often complicated Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach real estate markets.
As a two-time NCAA Division 1 National Champion with the Stanford Womenʼs Indoor Volleyball team, and the winner of Gatoradeʼs 2009 Quest for Gold Competition, Jaimi is following in the footsteps of her father, Gerald Gregory, who served as the Captain of the Menʼs US National Indoor Volleyball team from 1976 – 1979. Jaimi brings this same work ethic, commitment and dedication to her clients as they prepare to make their critical home-buying decisions – what is in many cases the most significant personal investment they will undertake.
Notable achievements include:
2018- 2019: Closed $55.8 Million in single-family residential real estate transactions throughout the Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach markets. (2018 and 2019 sales volume of $28.8M and $27M respectively).
2010 – 2017: Competed on the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour as well as represented the United States in International Competition (USA Volleyball).
2009 – 2010: Won Gatoradeʼs “Quest for Gold” Competition – designed to identify the countryʼs next Olympic athlete. Competed against 16 athletes from various disciplines in an 8-month competition, earning a full sponsorship for 2010 with world class training from the Gatorade Sports Science Institute.
2006 – 2007: Top real estate agent and Sales Manager for Three Sixty Residences, the top performing property within The Mark Company portfolio, achieving $160M in team sales within two months and representing a sales premium of +20% relative to the San Jose condo market. Personally responsible for selling 40% of available inventory.
Stanford Womenʼs Volleyball Team
- Two – Time NCAA Division I National Champions (1996, 1997)
- Received Most Inspirational Player Award (1999 – elected by teammates)
- Four-Year Starter
Recently Closed Transactions Sales:
- 721 26th Street, Manhattan Beach
- 558 Rosecrans, Manhattan Beach
- 2119 Huntington Ln, Redondo Beach
- 1515 2nd Street, Manhattan Beach (Represented Buyer and Seller)
- 2601 Alma Ave, Manhattan Beach
- 848 12th Ct, Manhattan Beach
- 229 4th Street, Manhattan Beach
- 1618 5th Street, Manhattan Beach
- 18 Sausalito, Manhattan Beach
- 1642 2nd Street, Manhattan Beach
- 707 Calle Monserrat, San Clemente
- 448 23rd Place, Manhattan Beach
- 2104 Poinsettia, Manhattan Beach
- 441 Ave. E, Redondo Beach
- 5251 Zakon, Torrance
- 5265 Bluemound Street, Rolling Hills Estates
- 508 Larsson, Manhattan Beach (Represented Buyer and Seller)
- 1730 S. Euclid, Pasadena
- 2113 Chestnut, Manhattan Beach
- 1820 Oak, Manhattan Beach
- 701 Longfellow, Hermosa Beach
- 1517 Crest, Manhattan Beach
- 409 15th Street, Manhattan Beach
- 34 4th Street, Manhattan Beach